Sunday, December 5, 2010

Mr. Potter

This series has so much buzz that it is hard to keep up with it. I have heard raving reviews about this series, and I have heard people say that they aren't the best books. A couple years ago, I figured it was time for me to find my opinion, so I read them all. I absolutely love them. And people always say: "Well, they are just saying that." No, I'm really not. Many misconceptions have been put out there about these books but what they don't understand is this: If you have never read the books, how do you know that you hate them? I remember the day that I finished the 7th and final book in the series. I read the last three words(all was well), and I smiled in awe. J.K. Rowling is an amazing writer, and her books prove it.
If I was skeptical about anything it was that I was afraid that I would get bored with the books. 1st book: Harry saves everyone and all is well. 2nd book: Trouble arises and Harry saves everybody. See what I mean? After seven not so small books of that some would think that they would get incredibly boring. For me, they didn't. The characters always surprised me with what they did, and it sort of bothered me that I couldn't predict the ending. I promise you, if you pick up these books, you won't regret it. You will enter into a whole new world of fantasy and I guarantee that you won't want to leave.

1 comment: