Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Anxious Waiting......

Long time no post, eh? I am extremely sorry, (although it doesn't look like many read this blog) but for the few who do, I apoligize. It just wanted one of my priorites for awhile.
~

Have you heard the hipe about the new movie, I Am Number Four, by Pittacius Lore? From what I have seen and read, it is selling like hotcakes at the box office and the stores. Surpisingly, I had never heard of the book before. I thought it was just a movie, but then I read about it on another blog I read, and I knew that I just had to try it. Here is my problem, though. I got online to put it on hold at the local library, and much to my dismay, I discovered that it had 63 holds. 63. Seriously? So now, while others run to B&N, waving their gift cards in my face, I sit at home, anxiously waiting for the neighbors next door to hurry up and finish the book! Aarg! How I wish I still had the $25 gift card that I got for my birthday, but alas, I spent that all in one visit last month. Now, I have to wait............humph.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I've heard so much about that book and movie! It looks super-good! But the actor, Alex Pettyfer, is in the lead right now for who people think would be the best Peeta too. He can't be one of the main characters in two new young adult movies, although I bet he's a good actor. He might make a good Finnick, though. Keep posting!
    Nicole :)

    ReplyDelete